I got Kaitlyn dressed and took her downstairs for her morning bottle (she had been patiently waiting for it) and Erin actually denied her baby food in favor of what she calls the "Cute Factor". I thought the outfit was cute. What do you think?
I would like to point out the details of this one of a kind combination. The green, long sleeved shirt (from Wicked). Pink and brown striped pants. And last but not least...Broncos socks! (Notice that they are pull up over the pants.)
Guys take note...I have not been allowed to dress Kaitlyn since this point. If you want to get out of dressing the baby, follow my lead. It works!
9 comments:
Jared I know you know better than to dress your baby like that. I think you were just trying to get out of getting the baby ready in the morning. Erin you have to start dressing Jared like that.
You've known him your whole life, you tell, do you think I have any control over him? I don't think so... I know he did it on purpose because he knew I would not let her go out of the house dressed like that. I mean Bronco socks??? Not a chance :)
Besides look at her face, she didn't like it either
I'll have you know the reason she was crying was not because of the outfit, but because her Mom would not feed her starving child until she had a new outfit on. I call that borderline neglect.
I thought she looked cute! Sometimes I dont do any better for myself:) I have been known to put Kelseys shorts on backwards, put him in pants that are too short, mismatched socks, he went to christmas one time in his shirt and undies another time in his pjs. As long as he is dressed thats all that matters.
Jared, have I taught you nothing??? That outfit is ALL WRONG! You know better than that! I'm a bit disappointed!
I just read Jessica's comment, and I am scared!
That is so funny!! Ivan does the same thing to my poor Noah. Now I see it was all a ploy!!
I'm thinking kaitlyn did not like the attire either. I think u knew exactly what u were doing :)
Post a Comment