Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

I just wanted to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving. We are having a low key holiday. Lydia comes out tomorrow and she will stay for the weekend. We can't wait to see her. It has been too long! We have her pictures up on the refrigerator and I was walking by it today with Kaitlyn and she was reaching out for the pictures. I think she misses her big sister. 

I also wanted to say what I am thankful for this year. It has been an eventful year to say the least. So here are a few things:
  1. My husband. He is truly wonderful and loves me for me, no matter how silly or crazy I might be.
  2. My girls. I am so fortunate to have 2 wonderful girls in my life. There is nothing better then seeing Kaitlyn smile or seeing Lydia grow into such an amazing girl.
  3. My unexpected opportunity that is forcing me to step out of my comfort zone and look at other industries to use my skills in training. (As long as I can find something sooner rather then later.)
  4. Our beautiful home. Little did we know when we bought it that we would need something this size, guess it's not too big after all.
  5. My wonderful family who are spread out between IL, CA, WA and AK. I know no matter what happens in life, they will always be there.
  6. I was so fortunate to marry into such a sweet family with the English's. Just like everyone else in the world, I had heard of the horror stories of in-laws. Honestly, I never felt more welcome from the very first day. I could not have asked for anyone better.
  7. My friends. So many of which I have known since middle or high school. Even those I have only known a year. I am so lucky to have them.
I love you all! 

I think that covers it for now. I'll post pictures of our Thanksgiving holiday next week. Until then have a wonderful holiday!

3 comments:

Angela said...

We miss you! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving today. We love having you as part of the family. I couldn't imagine Jared without you!

Tammy said...

Happy Thanksgiving! We sure love you guys!

Melissa said...

Happy Thanksgiving! We love you and love having you in the family! You make Jared a better person! (Don't tell him I said that! ha ha!)