Jared, Kaitlyn and me flew out to San Diego Christmas Eve. We had a wonderful dinner at my cousin, Shannon's house. It was a lot of fun and great to see everyone. Kaitlyn had a blast with all the attention and playing with their cats and dogs. She got all excited and would try to hug or pet them when she saw them.
For Christmas we went to my aunt Kitty's house and had another wonderful dinner. Everyone played Wii tennis and bowling. We had great conversations and had fun making Kaitlyn laugh.
We also got an opportunity to get together with some friends of mine who had not met Kaitlyn yet while we were out there. It was so good to see so many of our friends, I've really missed them, but it was so nice to come home.
We came back on my birthday and just relaxed. Our flight was late but we were able to get home and get settled for a bit. Jared was so sweet and took me out to PF Changs for dinner. He hates chinese food but knows I love it. He also got me Phantom of the Opera tickets for when it comes to town. The girls gave me the first season for "The Tudors" an HBO series that I love. If you haven't seen it, you should!!



3 comments:
Looks like a fun Christmas! I can't believe how big Kaitlyn is getting! She looks so pretty in her red dress!
Great pictures! Thanks for posting. We miss you!
It was so good to see you and finally meet your sweet little girl! I love the pics in the santa hat and the one of her attacking the cat! I hope that your Grandpa is okay!
Post a Comment