Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year from the English Family. Jared, Lydia and I stayed up until midnight. Kaitlyn didn't quite make it. She fell asleep by 11. We watched Rudolph saves New Years and got the idea to dress her up as Baby New Year. Unfortunately, she was not as excited about the idea as I was. All she wanted to do was eat the sash and was too distracted to smile. We had a Narnia Fest and watched the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe and Prince Caspian. Then we turned on the countdown at 10 minutes to midnight so we could ring in the new year properly. 

     

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the New Year Baby idea!

Tammy said...

Way too cute! It was fun hanging out the other night! We need to do it more often!

Jessica said...

That is the best idea! She looks like a perfect baby New Year!