It's official. My ankles are the size of water balloons. I think they could even be classified as cankles at this point. It's quite sad. So of course I had to share with all of you :).
Oh Erin, I truly feel your pain!! By the time I had Cash, the only thing that fit on my feet were flip-flops! And they were even a struggle at times! It really sucks, and ufortunately...it will get worse before it gets better - even after you have the baby! I remember yelling for Chip to come & look at my feet after Cash was a few weeks old because we could once again see bones & veins in them! :) Oh, the things we go through!! Good luck! :) Love ya & sad I missed you this weekend!
Erin! Ouch! I also feel your pain. That you know! lol! Sorry I could not be to the shower. I would have loved to be. 50 days to go. WOW! We have to get together before then for sure. I will do anything I can to help you, any way that I can. You guys were my life savers though my pregnancy and delivery! I owe you BIG TIME! Pay it forward, right?
5 comments:
Oh Erin, I truly feel your pain!! By the time I had Cash, the only thing that fit on my feet were flip-flops! And they were even a struggle at times! It really sucks, and ufortunately...it will get worse before it gets better - even after you have the baby! I remember yelling for Chip to come & look at my feet after Cash was a few weeks old because we could once again see bones & veins in them! :) Oh, the things we go through!! Good luck! :) Love ya & sad I missed you this weekend!
Erin! Ouch! I also feel your pain. That you know! lol! Sorry I could not be to the shower. I would have loved to be. 50 days to go. WOW! We have to get together before then for sure. I will do anything I can to help you, any way that I can. You guys were my life savers though my pregnancy and delivery! I owe you BIG TIME! Pay it forward, right?
Been there. I had to wear flip flops in October.
You poor thing! At least it gives you a good excuse to be barefoot (not like we ever need one)
Yeah you and Jess with the flip flops in December! I still remember thinking you must have had no feeling in your feet!
Post a Comment