Erin loves when I post pregnant pictures of her on the blog. Well maybe she doesn't love it, but we always seem to get some good comments from her friends. Besides, with us living in Colorado away from many friends and family, this is the best way for you to see how she's growing.
Can you believe she actually let me take a profile picture? I love you, Erin!
4 comments:
Wow Jared! I am really impressed that you got any pic. of Erin. Its a very cute one too!
She still looks cute as ever!! How does it feel to be that pregnant?
It feels BIG! I just can't wait to see this little one that keeps kicking and poking me.
The best part is when you are sleeping on your left side cause that's what they tell you to do and that baby insists on trying to push you over on your back or something!!
Post a Comment