Sunday, September 14, 2008

Kaitlyn's True Colors

After watching the Broncos walk all over the Raiders last week in their 41-14 victory, Kaitlyn has realized that she shouldn't have ever considered the Raiders as her team.

To make up for this mistake, she has decided to wear the colors of her real team this week.


GO BRONCOS!!!

7 comments:

Tammy said...

GO Kate! She is too cute! I look forward to hanging out with her tonight while you and Erin have a great date night!!!

Erin said...

What Jared fails to state in this is that when he put the outfit on her she cried pretty much the entire time until we changed her. She was quite happy to learn that Raiders won this week :)

Mama! said...

Those were tears of joy I'm sure. Lucky for Jared the Broncos won this week as well!

Douglas Anderson said...

That is so adorable!

Scott English said...

I think it is time for uncle Scott to help open her eyes. First thing we got to do is get her into Red Utah Utes outfit for Saturdays game and they we will introduce her to the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday night. In fact I am going to drive to Denver this weekend and make sure it happens.

Erin said...

She will be introduced to the Dallas Cowboys only to make sure she learns that the team is bad and should be taken out of the NFL all together. This is something both of her parents agree on. Sorry, Scott...it's not going to happen.

Lori, Ivan and Noah said...

As cute as she looks in her outfit, I cannot condone this. Raiders all the way!