Sunday, September 28, 2008

Lydia's visit

This weekend Lydia came to visit. As always, it was so much fun to have her here.  Friday Lydia and her dad had a daddy/daughter date. I went to work, Kaitlyn was at daycare and they hopped on the motorcycle and went to Dave and Busters to play....I think they got the better deal. :) I am just glad they had so much fun. 

When they got back and Kaitlyn and I were home, Lydia's friend, Jenna came over to play and spent the night. The girls had a blast. They played games including twister. I even joined in for one game with Lydia. It was quite obvious I was out of practice. I guess 12 years will do that to a person. Lydia beat me hands down. I had the girls go to bed where they talked and giggled for at least an hour in the dark. We found out the next morning that they had tried a new art of coloring in the dark...It was quite interesting. 



Lydia has a special gift of making Kaitlyn smile. Kaitlyn absolutely adores her big sister. The 2 girls are so cute together. 
 

We can't wait for her to visit again.