I am having Christmas Story flashbacks! lol... She looks adorable though.
that was my thought exactly. I was laughing so hard when we put it on her in the store, I almost peed my pants
So cute! Definitely a fluffy bunny! So funny! Sorry Kaitlyn, we really are not laughing at your expense. You are just so dang cute!
So I think we should get Jared one to match for Christmas.
you just now fiqured out that Erin is obbsessed with pink fluffy anything j/k. she looks very happy in it though
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I am having Christmas Story flashbacks! lol... She looks adorable though.
that was my thought exactly. I was laughing so hard when we put it on her in the store, I almost peed my pants
So cute! Definitely a fluffy bunny! So funny! Sorry Kaitlyn, we really are not laughing at your expense. You are just so dang cute!
So I think we should get Jared one to match for Christmas.
you just now fiqured out that Erin is obbsessed with pink fluffy anything j/k. she looks very happy in it though
Post a Comment