That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I just started laughing out loud.
Is she seriously that big?? I need to see her again! I love her crawl! It's kind of a bounce/jump/scoot/crawl. Crazy! I love it!
Too cute!
That is so cute! How sweet! She looks like she is ready to walk not crawl.
That is awesome. I am amazed at how fast all of our little kids are growing. I can hardly believe that we will have another one in like 2.5 months
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I just started laughing out loud.
Is she seriously that big?? I need to see her again! I love her crawl! It's kind of a bounce/jump/scoot/crawl. Crazy! I love it!
Too cute!
That is so cute! How sweet! She looks like she is ready to walk not crawl.
That is awesome. I am amazed at how fast all of our little kids are growing. I can hardly believe that we will have another one in like 2.5 months
Post a Comment