Friday, May 15, 2009

Mother's Day

I had an amazing Mother's day. We went on a cruise starting last Thursday and we happened to be in Victoria, B.C. We had the opportunity to visit the Butchart Gardens. It was the best flowers I could ask for. They were absolutely stunning. It was hard to pick so few pictures to display here, even they do not give the garden justice. Kaitlyn fell asleep through about half of it, but it made it easier for us to walk around and take our time enjoying the beautiful flowers. After the gardens we got to walk around downtown Victoria. It was a wonderful day. Too bad we can't do it every year. The only thing missing was Lydia, but she got to be with her mom and I know that is important. The girls were so sweet they got me a manicure/pedicure and some really great lotion. 

1 comment: