Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ask and you shall receive...

You asked to see Jared try to strap the teddy bear safely in the car seat and you got it!
Here are a few pictures to document the... attempt.

Upside down:


Sideways:


Backwards:

Yeah....I think he still needs a lot of practice. 

7 comments:

Lori, Ivan and Noah said...

Funny but the first one looks just fine to me. Good thing Ivan always straps Noah in! :)

Jessica said...

What a min. he already had pratice with Lydia. Actualy you should be practicing on a baby piggy that moves and makes a lot of noise.

Erin said...

Well obviously it's been too long! He's still struggling.

Jared English said...

I think that every position the bear is in would be safe. I stand by my skills.

Its not my fault that I'm a little more creative than the rest of you when it comes to child safety. Afterall, its really not about the position they are in but more about how tight you can get those straps. I guarantee that the bear wouldnt be going anywhere. :)

Douglas Anderson said...

Jared you are such a dork! It is a good thing you have Erin around to help you.

Melissa said...

Erin...BE AFRAID!! Be VERY afraid!

Angela said...

You might as well just get two carseats, because this boy is never going to grow up (HA HA)