Baby Kate was a bit of a challenge right from the start. Erin ended up needing to deliver via C-section because the umbilacle cord was wrapped around her neck and was causing her heart rate to remain pretty steady at 190 bpm. This concerned the doctor enough to order a c-section. A little nerve racking when you're not expecting it. But both Mom and baby are doing quite well. Tired, but well.
Kaitlyn weighed in at 8 pounds 13 ounces and is 21.25 inches long. She's a big girl.
More pictures to come.
4 comments:
Oh wow!!! SO cute and yes that is a big girl! I can't wait to see more. Congrats to both of you!!!
Congrats! Erin looks so cute!
Congratulations!!!!! I will pass the great news on to Lydia ASAP!
It's about time. I can't wait to see her. Hope everyone is doing well. Love you all.
Post a Comment