A few things we have learned about her so far:
1. She is ticklish like her mom.
2. She loves to give big smiles after she lets a really big one rip. When she was in the hospital nursery, she scared one of the nurses because she let one rip that she thought it could have been a full grown man.
3. She is very smart and has learns pretty quickly.
4. She is holding her head up quite a bit already.
5. She has also decided that her daddy's nose makes a great pacifier. Which I think is hilarious.
She also had her first doctor's appointment today and passed with flying colors. The doctor said that she was completely healthy and happy. YEAH!!!
7 comments:
How cute is she! I love all of the noises babies make. When I took Kelsey to his first doctor appt. right when the nurse put the thermoter in his ear he farted really loud and the nurse looked at me like I had done it. It still cracks me up to think that such a little person can fart so loud.
So sweet. You need to come for a visit so I can hold her. We miss you all.
Hi Guys! Baby Kate is adorable! I love the shot of her biting Jared's nose...
By the way
"THUNDERCATS HO!"
The farts are great! The only time in life when you can make that noise and it's cute. LOL... Noah was holding his head up right away too. What is with these super babies?? :)
SNARF - too cute! You need to post more pictures (not like you have anything better to do! ha ha!) I can't wait to hold her! For some odd reason, all babies love Jared's big nose!
I can't wait to meet her! Jared, if you didn't have such a big nose, maybe the babies would stop sucking it, you seem to attract them all!(jk)
Kate is darling, I love her blonde hair. I hope you are all doing great, besides the lack of sleep you are getting.
Post a Comment