Monday, July 14, 2008

Kaitlyn update



We have had multiple people requesting an update and pictures of Kaitlyn. There is not a whole lot to update at this point. She still sleeps A LOT! Last night was her first night completely sleeping through the night. YEAH!!!!!!! Jared and I woke up this morning wondering if there was something wrong. We were in shock! We have both fallen asleep with her after a very long night or 2 or 3. Here's a cute picture of Jared and Kaitlyn. 



Today was the first day without daddy. We went for a nice walk in the morning, visited with some neighbors, then had a friend over who had a baby in April. We can't wait for them to be able to have play dates. We did very well and had a great day together. 

Tomorrow Aunt Terri comes in. It should be lots of fun!

  

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Thanks for the new Pics! The little dress she has on is SOOOOO cute! I'm glad to hear you are all doing well and that she's already starting to sleep through the night (I'll keep my fingers crossed for you).

Andrea said...

You know- it looks like she may be a redhead?! Is this so?

Douglas Anderson said...

Adorable! I just want to hold her.

Angela said...

Super cute pictures! I wish I was there to meet the little one.