I am SO GLAD you have a blog! It will be a lot of fun once Baby Kaitlyn arrives and we can see pictures of her! I love her room! You did a great job! I have a feeling that those 2 cute dresses won't be the only things hanging in that closet for long! So excited for you! Love ya!
6 comments:
I am SO GLAD you have a blog! It will be a lot of fun once Baby Kaitlyn arrives and we can see pictures of her! I love her room! You did a great job! I have a feeling that those 2 cute dresses won't be the only things hanging in that closet for long! So excited for you! Love ya!
That room is so cute. I love it. Someday I will have a little girl. I so excited that you have a blog. I can't wait to see Kaitlyn.
The room turned out so cute! You guys did a good job. Only 2 dresses? Erin you are slacking:)
I love the room... I have such girl baby envy. :) What I want to see now is pregnant Erin!! Want to see the belly!!!
I left pregnant Erin pictures off of here on purpose :)
I love the color scheme for the baby's room! Great choices!
Post a Comment