Friday, March 28, 2008

Chuck Norris-isms


Erin hates it, but I'm obsessed with Chuck Norris-isms.  They just make my day.  So in honor of Chuck Norris, I have created "Chuck's Corner" at the bottom of our blog page.  I plan to update the Chuck Norris-ism every week.

To start us off on the right foot, I have decided to put my new favorite Norris-ism right here for all to enjoy.

"Chuck Norris and Mr. T walk into a bar.  The bar was instantly destroyed as that level of awesome cannot be contained in one building."

5 comments:

Erin said...

I just want to state for the record I have nothing to do with this. I'm very tempted to put up a picture of a very cute and fuzzy cat just to spite my loving husband :)

Melissa said...

I love it!!

Jessica said...

You can have a cat corner or a Rocky Horror corner or Tinkerbell corner. It would be so cute!

Douglas Anderson said...

Jared you such a dork!

Lori, Ivan and Noah said...

I love it!! "Fact- When you open a can of whoop ass Chuck Norris jumps out." : )

PS- that deleted comment is mine.. I messed it up.