Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter at the English's

We had a wonderful Easter! Lydia was out for the weekend. Jared took her skiing on Friday. She had a blast! She loves to ski and she is getting very good at it. We colored Easter eggs and made cookies on Saturday. It was great! Sadly, we were having so much fun we forgot to take pictures. I know we're bad.  Sorry! 

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Ha Ha I thought that I was the only one that slacking on taking pics at Easter:) I didnt take any either.

Melissa said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! I would love to see Lydia ski! I bet it is really cute!

Douglas Anderson said...

Sounds like Lydia is becoming a great little skier. I have never even tried. I wish you would have taken pictures but I'm glad to hear you have a great time.

Melissa said...

I like your new blog background!