Look at your little belly. I love it.
YEAH! Your belly is cute. I got huge everywhere... you seem to have escaped that. :)
don't worry lori, I still have 3 months to go.
You are one 'Hot-Mama!'
Oh and the last 3 are the most fun!!! (Did that sound believable???) :)
Oh how cute Erin cooks:) Oh I mean your belly is so cute! I can't wait to see you guys in almost a week!!! Yeah!
Looking Good Erin!! How is Jared's belly doing? :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Look at your little belly. I love it.
YEAH! Your belly is cute. I got huge everywhere... you seem to have escaped that. :)
don't worry lori, I still have 3 months to go.
You are one 'Hot-Mama!'
Oh and the last 3 are the most fun!!! (Did that sound believable???) :)
Oh how cute Erin cooks:) Oh I mean your belly is so cute! I can't wait to see you guys in almost a week!!! Yeah!
Looking Good Erin!! How is Jared's belly doing? :)
Post a Comment