Sunday, June 22, 2008

Camera Fun

So for Father's Day I got a new digital SLR camera. It's been fun trying to figure out how everything works. I've been taking pictures of everything these days, but I though I'd share these two pictures. Erin and I replanted our flower beds this year and put in two new rose bushes. This is a picture of the very first rose to bloom.


4 comments:

Tammy said...

Cool Camera and beautiful roses! Thanks for coming to dinner tonight. I always enjoy having you and Erin over and visiting with us! We love you both!

Melissa said...

Nice Pictures! Seriously!! You will have to show how you do that!

Erin said...

You should have seen some of the other pictures he took. They were incredible.

Scott English said...

Nicely done Bro. What kind of camera did you get? We got a new SLR too, like Melissa's with our stimulus money.