Actually it was a very hard decision for me, but yesterday I traded in my truck for a fuel efficient small car. Most of you know how much I love my truck. For years I talked about how someday I would have my new Tacoma. Lucky enough for me I was able to get my truck almost two years ago. However, with baby Kaitlyn due to arrive any day now and the continued rise in gas prices, I made the difficult decision to trade my truck for a small 4-door car yesterday.
I know its strange to get so attached to a hunk of metal, but this was my truck. Normally when I buy a new car (and I've had a few over the years), I get so excited to drive and show it off. But this time it's different. This time it was a decision that is best for my family. Lower payments, better mileage, and we can fit the kids in easier. Sometimes it really sucks being a grown-up.
Enough of my sob story. I will end this blog entry with a fond farewell to Tiberious. You will be missed!
4 comments:
You are such a dork! (Probably a good decision though - especially when to comes to gas prices & all the drives you are going to be making to Salt Lake with that new baby!!)
You should have bought a FORD!
Oh Jared...You are finally growing up! (Let us pause for a moment of silence!) LOL! Would have liked to see the pics, but I am sure we will see it in person soon. Congrats on your new car!
Oh wait, you did buy a Ford. Mazada uses the same chasis as Ford. Mazada also utilizes some of the same motor parts manufactured on Ford assembly lines.
Please refer to the following link -
http://www.ford.com/
What you bought is basically a Ford fushion. Not a bad choice considering that's what I drive.
Post a Comment