Thursday, June 5, 2008

Oh, the excitement!

We haven't updated the blog for a while so I thought I'd show you why.

Erin and I probably lead more exciting lives than the rest of you could even imagine. For example...this is what I spent my weekend doing




That's right. Staining the fence is more fun than any of you could have dreamed. In fact, it is so much fun that I personally invite each of you that reads this blog post to come on out to our house and I'll let you stain a section of my fence. Just think of the satisfied feeling you'll have when you step back and see what you have accomplished. This is a life changing event. Come on over. We'll even make some lemonade for you.

Actually, I'm pretty impressed with how it's turning out. Quite the difference, don't you think?

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm impressed! Well done! Don't count on me coming out to help you finish...I've done enough yard work the past while preparing for weddings that I am spent!!! I am not cut out for manual labor!

Douglas Anderson said...

I'll see if Doug wants to come help but I wouldn't count on it. It looks very nice.