Saturday, July 19, 2008

Terri's Visit

My aunt Terri was visiting this week. It was wonderful to have her here. She came out to see Kaitlyn. We had a great visit. Kaitlyn has been toying with her smiles. My aunt was able to catch one of these adorable smiles with her camera. Here are a few pictures of the visit. 



During her visit we had Kaitlyn's newborn pictures done. You can see them and download them in the photo gallery. They are quite cute if I do say so myself. :) She was amazingly good about it the photographer said she was the best child she has ever photographed especially since she was an infant. What can I say... she's perfect. 

3 comments:

Douglas Anderson said...

she is perfect. Keep putting new pictures on. The kids and I love to see them.

Melissa said...

She is so cute & little! I am so excited to see you guys tomorrow!

How do I view the newborn pictures? Will you email me the link?

Jessica said...

I have never seen anyone else that looks that sweet and cute when when gassy :) She is so cute!