This weekend Lydia is out visiting. We thought it would be a good time to throw her a 9th birthday party since we won't see her again before her birthday. We have so much fun! We invited 2 of her friends from our neighborhood, Jenna and Lacey, to join. We went to "Amazing Jake's" which is an indoor amusement park for kids, where they ate pizza, played games to get tickets, played mini golf and even a game of lazar tag against daddy... they made me proud and shot him several times. Finally about 9:30pm we had to leave with the ticket prizes. We came home and ate Strawberry Cheesecake (Lydia's request), opened wonderful presents, and had the girls sleep over. Jared and I just smiled upstairs as we heard the giggles throughout the house for the next hour or two while the girls were "sleeping" in the family room. Here are a few pictures:
When everyone woke up in the morning we had french toast and Jenna showed Lydia how to set up her new webkin, Sandy, and showed her how to play with it on the computer.
The girls had a blast and we were exhausted but we had fun too. We took down a few funny quotes to share with you:
"I'm a terrorized guinea pig"
"Well, he's dead now...I ate him"
"If you touch it, it's jellylike"
"Can I feel your little thingy"
"I had an awesomely amount of fun"
"I lost my squishy thing"
"In real life, Mr. Crabs would be on a plate!"
3 comments:
It looks like they had a lot of fun.
The quotes sound like the same things we used to say and giggle at. How fun! You guys must be so tired it sounds like you had a great weekend.
Okay, those quotes are too funny! I would like to know what they are in reference to. Looks like a cute party!
Post a Comment