Saturday, August 2, 2008

Kaitlyn is 1 month old


Kaitlyn is officially one month old. Here are some updates.
  1. She is starting to hold her head up more and getting more control of her movements
  2. Still sleeps a lot but not as much as she used to.
  3. She is still working on her smiles but does more smaller ones just for practice :) 
  4. She is paying more attention to toys and trying to play. 
  5. Her hair is growing more... at least in some places. She's losing it in others. Which Jared thinks looks like Capt. Picard from Star Trek
  6. She is closer to 10Lbs
  7. She is grabbing more with her hands and has a pretty strong grip too. 
  8. She has been introduced to Elizabeth Taylor, Audrey Hepburn, and Shakespeare and likes them all (she's truly her mother's daughter :)). Jared has also introduced her to a Chuck Norris/ninja movie and says she likes him too, but I think she was more fussy during the movie so I think she didn't and she was just humoring him. 
We will be seeing Lydia in a few weeks and can't wait for her to meet her new baby sister. It has been too long since we've seen her. We are very excited. 

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy 1 month birthday! Her eyes are so pretty in that pic.!

Douglas Anderson said...

How sweet! I want to see her. You should get Lydia and Kaitlyn's pictures taken together. I bet Lydia is excited to see her sister.

Lori, Ivan and Noah said...

She is too cute. I think we need to arrange her and Noah's marriage now. ;)

Melissa said...

One month old already! Crazy! She is beautiful!