There were a few funny moments. One was when Lydia was feeding Kaitlyn and Kaitlyn decided it was a perfect time to take a dump and stared grunting up a storm, turning red and purple and getting rumbles in her pants it was about that time that Lydia said, "I think I'm done feeding her. Can you take her?" I had to laugh.
Another time that I needed to change Kaitlyn's diaper and Lydia had been saying that she wanted to learn how, so I asked her if she wanted to help me. She came into the room. I took off her diaper and Kaitlyn had made one of the nastiest and smelliest diapers she has ever had. Lydia plugged her nose and said, "It makes me want to throw up, is it okay if I go back up stairs?" Again, I chuckled. I can't blame her, I would have left too if I could have. Next time, I'm handing her off to Daddy :). I just hope it didn't ruin the whole diaper changing experience for Lydia.
Lydia, I promise they are not all that bad. Next time, we'll work on a wet one :) Can't wait to see you again this weekend!
Here are a few more pictures of the 2 girls.

4 comments:
That is great... I love that picture!
Such a cute picture!
I had to add more. :)
They are so cute together!
Post a Comment