I sit here today and I put her in her crib for her nap and she cries. It makes me so sad to hear her. I just want to run in and hold her, but I know if I do that now it will be worse later. I can't be there to pick her up and hold her when she's in daycare. At least I can be here to reassure her while we are in this transition, but this is just sad...
Hopefully it won't take long to get her on this schedule.
5 comments:
It's so hard to hear them cry... but it will be harder in daycare if you don't. Noah was a little spoiled by being held and he was a crying mess in daycare for 2 weeks or so. They will always need adjusting time, but it's easier if they become a little "independent". It will be okay, take heart!
I know it is so hard! It is harder with the first baby. I would cry right along with Hayden. I had to sit in my closet and talk to one of my sisters on the phone until he stopped crying. It was horrible. I felt like I was being mean. But, after about a week of it, it got so much better. Each night or each nap it will get to be less and less. Just hang in there! It is worth it in the end! Love you guys!
Hang in there Erin! Call me anytime if you need someone to talk to... I've been helping a friend out with her newborn. I seem to be the baby whisperer these days :-) That's what my friend with the 3 week old says, anyway :-)
Good Luck!
Oh how sad. Love the picture. Keep it up. Can't wait to see you this week.
Oh, good luck with the schedule! It will make your life easier, but it is a hard transition. I still have a hard time when Cash cries!
Post a Comment